Are you getting an error message when you try to place your order on our website? *cue the sad trombone
The top reasons this will happen are:
1) The zip code on the billing address you are entering doesn't match the zip code on the card you are using.
2) Your bank is blocking the transaction because of the total. In which case, give your bank a call to let them know a large purchase is coming through.
3) You are shipping outside the US or Canada. We unfortunately cannot ship internationally, as discussed here.
4) You are using a card from a bank that is outside the US. The card you are paying with must be US based.
5) You are not using an accepted payment method, as outlined here.
If you are trying to place an order on our website and are still having issues with completing the order or you have additional questions, shoot us an email at email@example.com and we'll do our best to get you rollin'!